[VAcourier] National Reunion

Virginia Division SCV Communication List vacourier at scvva.org
Sat Jun 28 09:46:06 EDT 2014

Gentlemen of the VA Division,

The National Reunion will be held in Charleston, SC from July 16-19. Virginia has 2 men running for positions on the National platform. Our present ANV Commander Frank Earnest, who has tirelessly given so much for Our Cause, will be vying for the position of Lt. CiC and past VA Division Commander Mike Pullen would be proud to represent the ANV, as ANV Councilman.

Virginia can continue moving forward with your help. Voting for these positions will be done on Saturday July 19th at the Reunion. Please do your best to send a representative from your Camp to attend the Reunion, or at least part of the Reunion, and vote for our Virginians. You do not need to attend all 4 days in order to vote, but you do need to register and vote in person on July 19th.

Thank you for all of your support and hope to see a large turn-out at the Reunion.

May God Bless Our Southern Heritage,
Mike

Mike Pullen
Past VA Div. Commander